TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUBSCRIPTION
- All on-site registrations can be refused.
- All participants are required to wear protective clothing.
- Full face helmet is mandatory.
- During the noise-restricted events, normaly a DB limit of 98 DB applies. Each participant is responsible for respecting the dB limit. Original exhausts or exhausts with dB killer are therefore mandatory!!
- The organization ensures that the engines are in a good technical condition.
- The organization is not responsible for accidents.
- In case of cancellation of a registration at least 10 days in advance, 25 Euros administration costs will be deducted.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days before the event will NOT be refunded.
- In case of a change of registration, 10 Euros administration costs will be charged.
- The registration module on the motorsportschool.be website is not binding. Only the timely payment of your registration is valid.
- All cancellations arriving 10 days before an event will be resolutely refused
- If paid registration has to be changed at the request of the customer to another date, an administration fee of 25 euros will be charged.